Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I've Mastered It!

I have finally figured out how to make cards!!!  You totally scraplift out of card magazines. :)  Today Susan and I had another fun card making day and for the first time, it was an easy process for me.

I picked up this magazine last week and used it as my design guide today.  I was even lucky enough to have some of the actual papers on hand that were featured in some of the cards.


Here are my creations.  My card supply is growing.


Tonight I was busy reorganizing all of my buttons and brads.  Some people love the organization process involved in this passion of ours but, I am not one of them. hee hee  I had originally had them all organized by paper lines.  Since I use so many buttons and brads on my LO's, the containers were getting down to dregs so on the advice of my big sister, I decided to store them by colour.  A somewhat tedious task but a much more logical system for sure!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

4 comments:

  1. ...and you are doing it beautifully. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely collection. I have come to the same conclusion and I have ordered a book of card sketches for this month's Pass The Book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and it's good to know that now it won't take us 15 minutes every time we need to find a button! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome collection you've created ! I definitely recommend scraplifting frm card mags - I did that too in the earlier days ! teehee ! I just might have to scraplift some of yours here now for a quick mojo boost !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...