Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Making Cards

Susan and I had a great day making cards today.  I have to admit that I did struggle at times.  My tendency to embellish lots works against me on the small canvas that a card allows.  I have to keep reminding myself that simple works best on cards!!  I am grateful to have Susan with me,  to keep me on track.




These cards were inspired by cards shown in card magazines or cards I have seen while blog surfing.  The floral Father's Day card is a scraplift but I unfortunately can't remember where I found it and am unable to give proper credit to whoever designed this.  Thank you, wherever you are. ;)

Susan and I have barely made a dent in the scraps for card making.  We plan on making up some boxed card sets for gifts as well as creating cards to donate within our communities.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen

4 comments:

  1. The cards look great, Jen! It was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards all, Jenn ! sure sounds like a lotta fun when you gals get together !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute cards! The first two are my favorites-especially the Father's Day one!!! I love your use of two-pointed ribbon edges in your projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards again Jennifer, and I must say that gorgeous layout below with the fabulou s red stitching is totally rocking!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...