Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Criminal Ways.....

are paying off!!  Anyone who knows me, knows that I am an avid scraplifter.  Yes, if it were a crime, I'd be serving a life sentence.  Finding The Counterfeit Kit Challenge site in its first month's challenge definitely brought my criminal scrappy life to a whole new level!!!  Looking at an amazing kit and making my own version of it not only helps me to use up my stash, but also fills some need to feel like a total rebel!  hee hee (In real life I am such a rule follower, it is pathetic.)

It is with great excitement that I can share that I am guest designing this month at....



The ladies have my introduction posted here.  I can tell you that this month's kit is awesome and there is lots of fun in store for this month.  I hope you will join me in my criminal rebel ways and play along this month!!!  It will feel sooo good to use up some of the stash and create something beautiful with some fun inspirational ideas!!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the guest spot! I can't wait to get working on another counterfeit kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!!!! Love ALL your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to your contribution this month - and to finding out what kit we'll be stealing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! - it's going to be a great Counterfeiting month, then :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, when I saw your bio up over there, I was so excited! Congratulations! I did a couple of layouts last month, but I was confused as to how to link up to their site, since there is no linky. How did you do it? I can't wait to see what you make this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you are counterfeiting with us this month! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are counterfeiting with us this month. We can be partners in crime because I also love to scraplift!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...