Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Embellishment Day

Today Susan and I spent our crafty day working on some more handmade embellishments.


We cut birds using the "Serenade" Cricut cartridge and then stamped them with text stamps.  The flowers were made using the 1" seal stamp by Martha.  The bow ties are a counterfeit of the ones BG has released in their two newest lines.  It is so great to have embellishments on hand and ready to use.

Check back next week for details on the giveaway of embellishments that Susan and I are having!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

8 comments:

  1. Love your embellies,especially those bows and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyy!! Not only are these awesome, but I was about to suggest a giveaway...but you already thought of it! Awesome work, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo those bow are delish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo ! o ! o! How lucky i am to know you - I never even knew of the existence of the BG Bowties till now ! & how adorable are your version too !!!! so inspiring , hun ! I just might give this awhirl too ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, have you thought about an Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool!!! You have built up quite a stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun fun fun day...i love embelly day...and they turned out super cute...I may have to get out my crazy scissors when I make my next round of daplphia flowers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...