Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Scrappiest #126

Hello Bloggy friends!!  Just wanted to share my take on this week's sketch up at The Scrappiest.  One more photo of my favourite Grand Kitty, Mo.  I had the pleasure of Mo's company for three days last week.  He stayed with us while Diane was out of town for work.  He is always a pleasure to have around and seems to really enjoy our loud and busy household.  He is definitely a "people cat", a very hairy "people cat".  A good vacuuming is always in order upon Mo's departure.


 I had so much fun with this LO mixing old stuff with new stuff.  It has everything from old BG "Stella Ruby", "Porcelain" and "Wisteria" to new Sassafrass and Jenni Bowlin.  Love this monochromatic look.

Here is the sketch.


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

9 comments:

  1. Love this LO and the fact that it uses so many different paper lines. Those are my favourite types of LOs because you end up with something that's truly unique! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting sketch that is! You always mix with such a sure hand - it's the perfect coming together of old and new

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful LO. Yes you mix lines seamlessly. They are always so gorgeous! I need to learn how to do that better. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what an awesome and cute layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was trying to type a comment and my cat hit something on my laptop and it shut down. . . do you think she was jealous? Great design. Love the flower and alphas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout. I love how you've combined so many different things and made it work. Your kitty looks very much like my husband's cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful take on the sketch. I must say it is amusing to see you scrap your feline babies the way I do my grand babies;-)

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout Jennifer! The mix of pp's and embellies is just gorgeous. Great take on the sketch. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that beautiful cat and love that LO! The soft vintage pallet is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...