Friday, June 17, 2011

A "Smash" Post

After completing my Smash book, the next step was to gather the bits and pieces laying around in drawers. We all seem to have the drawer where we keep the little "oddbods" that make us happy and we just can't bear to throw out.  These items gave me a great jump into starting my book.

Floral information so I can try to recreate this next summer.


Memories of the goslings who, by the way, I have not seen in three days.  I hope they are okay and just hiding in the shrubs due to ugly weather.  I don't think they are old enough to fly yet.



A favourite place.


A poem.


A birthday card from Susan.


Mother's Day signatures.


A Valentine from Rob.


I am having so much fun with this book and love that it is already starting to look bulky and has "stuff" peaking out off edges of the pages.

On a happy note, I seem to have gotten my mojo back!!  Some rainy days seems to have helped.  I'm working on some upcoming sketches for The Scrappiest and then I have lots of ideas rolling around in my head on LO's I want to do!  Hoping your mojo's are alive and kicking and that life gives you a moment or two to scrap!!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)


11 comments:

  1. It looks great, Jen! Such nice memories to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy smoke batman this is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Jen! What a great start to your book! You have some great items in there - what an interesting snapshot of "life right now"! In the mojo department, Cliff has friends in town all weekend, and it's supposed to rain, and classes are over....so here's hoping I get to spend all weekend in my scrap room! :) Oh - and blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure looks fun & that you enjoyed yourself in the process ! wheee !

    p/s : I've seen the actual BG Bowties and after seeing yours ( which are way nicer if I may say so ! ) unless I get the BG ones for free or next to free , I'm not going there ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is looking so awesome - I need to make one :) Glad to hear your mojo is back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome...and something all of us scrappers need...to capture those perfect memories and store out little things. I love yours it is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of those albums I would love to be able to hold in my hand and look through in real life! It has that bulky look and the peeping out details I love

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is looking great....love all the details you are getting into it....hope mine looks half as good when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a gorgeous looking Smash book Jennifer!! Such a great idea for keeping all those keepsakes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you go girl wonder or should i say smashing work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...