Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Four More Doilies

The past two days labour of love has yielded me four more doilies for the embellished paper doily project.  Susan and I had so much fun working on these.  They are definitely getting much more involved as we progress on Christine's tutorials.

Here are the latest creations!









We are totally loving watching these little squares of beauty come together.  Now I have to start thinking about where I will display this shadow box once the project is complete.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun, it was great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful details , hun !!! I will be back to pore over them when I see the inspo ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. I am glad you two had so much fun together making these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oH THESE are just delightful Jennifer, i love the inking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doilies are beautiful works of art Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More doily love! These are so stinkin' pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...