Monday, July 25, 2011

Home Hunters

Another fun sketch is up today at The Scrappiest.  I finally scrapped these photos of Susan and Richard that I took last December!  They stayed with us when they came from Quebec to look for a property to buy out West.  I love these candid shots of their morning routine of checking out what the days plans were for house hunting.


Here is the sketch.


I'll leave you with a photo of "The Poodles".  I always refer to Gus and Lady as "The Poodles" as Gus's dad was a poodle and Lady is mostly poodle. (Other subsets of the pack include "The White Dogs" & "The Girls" hee hee)  They are fast friends and seem to enjoy the same passions such as barking at any sudden noise and playing tug of war.  Must be the poodle in them. ;)  I am so glad that Gus has accepted Lady into the pack so well.


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

8 comments:

  1. Really nice LO. Those papers are perfect. I sure wouldn't want to relive that week and hope I never have to do it again! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your layouts! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page!!! It is hard searching for a home!! I am glad they are nearby as you all have so much fun together. I too used those products on a page about my home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see the pups relaxing! :) Hope you're having good weather and are able to get out for some walks around the slough! I'm loving this layout - it's got a strong, almost masculine colour scheme going on, and I love it! What a cool moment to capture. I remember how excited your posts were about Susan moving to Alberta, so it's only natural to capture the excitement on a layout! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. o my ! these papers are just soo cute ! I dont know what they are - Bella Blvd I'm guessing ? ;)

    Good to hear the poodles are family now ! teehee !

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally totally love your mix of pattern papers her Jennifer they really pop against each other

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love to see how you mix your paper too; and choose them to complement your theme. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your papers...so perfect for the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...