Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I've Been Thinking

It's been a long time since I played along at Sketch Inspiration.  I loved this week's sketch and then after seeing Luzma's take,  I was really motivated to play along.  I used some papers from the new Echo Park collection, "Countryside".


Here's the sketch!


While I was scrapping today, I got to thinking about some of the things in my stash that have given me great bang for the buck.  We all have those things that we just seem to use over and over.  Here are four of my most favourite purchases.  If there was a fire and I could only save four things from the studio, these are those things!!  hee hee  Well, I guess I would be saving the pups first. ;)


The "Storybook" cartridge for my Cricut is my all time favourite, most used cartridge.  It has been worth every penny I  paid for it.  Some other cartridges seem to sit and gather dust.  :(  My Tim Holtz mini stapler still makes me happy every time I decide to place a little staple in just the right spot.  I truly believe that I will use up those 1000 plus staples that I purchased.  ;)  My Martha Stewart "seal" or "sunburst" punch needs to be taken away from me!  I rarely do a LO where I don't end up punching some of these and tucking them in somewhere.  Lastly, my Martha Stewart monarch butterfly.  It may sit unused for the chilly months but as soon as spring is in the air it just seems right to put butterflies on anything and everything.  What are your "go to" items?  I'd love to hear about them.

Before I go, I just wanted to share some new CHA peeks that I am drooling about.

New Basic Grey "Picadilly".  Yummy and onto the wish list it goes!


These two wonderful new Studio Calico lines!!  I love everything about Studio Calico!!



If you would like to keep up on what will be hitting our shelves in the early fall, check out this link.  Knowing what is out there makes it less overwhelming at the LSS.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

9 comments:

  1. Awww Jen what a precious sweet layout,you know I love your work and style!!!
    I´m agree with you love those collections!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Those are some of my favourite items too - well, except for that mini stapler! ;-) LOL Although I do have to admit that I've enjoyed using yours from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo that is one goregous layout Jennifer your colour combo is just gorgeous.....and beautiful photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I love that BG and the Studio Calico too. I broke my corner rounder recently and that has led me to believe that it might be my favourite piece of kit!

    Beautiful, perfect colour combination for the chicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and sweet layout...gorgeous work. I am drooling over the new MME releases...all of them;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics Jennifer!! What a gorgeous layout!! Thanks for sharing your favourite tools. You've got me thinking now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Studio Calico is just taking over, aren't they. I love their new introductions!! Your layout is so summery - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hey hey ! great work with the EP Countryside ! really looks great with your pics here ! just darling !!!

    p/s - It's not me in the Kaisercraft DT but a namesake in NY !!!! lol thanks for thinking of me !!!

    Love your fave tools - that sunburst punch - yeah ! is definitely a classic !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet LO Jenn. Your work is always very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...