Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Famous??

Lots to share today.  First off, the Michael Buble concert was outstanding.  He is quite the performer and played for almost 2 full hours.  Lots of chatting in there too, but I like that in a concert.  We had terrific seats on the floor in row #8.  I am happy to report that I touched his arm as he passed up the center aisle after doing a couple of songs on a small stage towards the back of the arena.  I think I might be famous now!? ;)

Onto scrappy stuff.  I did a second LO yesterday using up the last of my Jenni Bowlin "Haven" papers.  I love the look of enjoyment on my parents' faces as they are looking at the anniversary album.  Lots of fun stuff to cut from printed sheets in this line!  I love it when manufacturers do that.  You get lots of embellishment opportunity for the price of a piece of paper.


I used this sketch from Sketch Inspiration.


Next up is the latest reveal at The Scrappiest.  I wanted to document Diane's love for Maggie.  Love this picture of them together. Yes, my dog's paws are on the kitchen table.  For shame!!  Please don't judge me too harshly. hee hee  I used my Studio Calico kit for this one.  Lots of the "Peachy Keen" line by American Crafts in this one.


Here is the sketch.


Well I have a day of domestic bliss planned.  Boo to that.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)


 

7 comments:

  1. Glad the concert was great!!! What awesome seats!! I love the LO with your parents. The papers are perfect!! The photo of your Daughter with Maggie.. cute!! I love the little pops of green! And of course, all the bits and pieces. You are putting me to shame with all of your scrapping!! I have some massive catching up to do. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts I are gorgeous! I love the way you used the stamp sleeve on the second layout! I would have never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both layouts are so very pretty!!! Great take on both sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look is very nice. Great looking couple photo surrounded by pretty paper and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you made a souvenir for yourself about that wonderful album. It's a perfect page

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when manufacturers make cut-able paper, too!!! That's one of my faves! Two awesome layouts. I really love the old-fashioned cards/cut-outs that you stitched on in the first one, and the layering in the second LO is divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh - and I'm a little jealous about Michael Buble! You always get the best concert seats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...