Monday, August 8, 2011

Inspired

I just love it when this happens!  This morning I was doing my routine blogging when I came across this LO just posted by Kim.  Wow!!  I am a huge fan and scraplifter (hee hee) of Kim.  This is not the first time that one of her creations has compelled me to almost immediately commence scrapping.  I have had some of this "Haven" line from Jennie Bowlin for a while now.  I love it but never was really sure how I was going to use it.  When I saw Kim's creation, I could see it in use!  I went through the stash and pulled everything I own that is JB!  A huge thank you to my scrappy friend, Kim, for her continuous inspiration!!  :)

  I have been wanting to scrap this B&W of Susan and Matt.  I love using JB with B&W's.


This sketch from Pencil Lines was perfect for enabling me to use the circular journal spot.


While all this JB stuff is sitting out, I might just take this opportunity to scrap another B&W with it.  I'm just  killing time before we leave for the Michael Buble concert.  Yay to that!   I've yet to see him in concert but know from televised performances that he puts on a great show.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Lucky lady!! Enjoy the concert!!! Beautiful page!!! I love the b/w papers with the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another of your beautiful layouts my friend.Great work with patterned paper!!!
    Have fun at the concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That passion really comes out in this page, Jen! Love the photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. o yeah ! great inspo our Kim is ! teehee !

    & wow you're living things up ! We get Michael Buble here live every year I think ! But havent gone to see him yet ! Just on DVD which is very enjoyable. Love Josh Groban too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love a bit of JB! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page Jennifer and I knew exactly which layout of Kim you were talking about. It's gorgeous!
    Enjoy the concert tonight. I'm sure it will be great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...