Friday, August 12, 2011

It's Gone

Wahhhh!!  My Studio Calico kit is officially used up.  I have to say that I enjoyed this kit even more than the last.  I got five LO's out of it.  I always strive for this amount in order to feel that I really got my money's worth.

Finally got a good photo of the girls together.


As you can see, I have clearly been bitten by the "glitter bug", as of late.  Using gold transparencies, glittery rosebud brads and layering onto glittery circle stickers is usually not my gig.  My buttons have been MIA.  I think the side effects of this bite have been effecting my personal life too.  I have been using glittery nail polish and even bought two new t-shirts last week that are embellished with beads and sequins.  This is scary! ;)  Here is the sketch I used from Sketch Inspiration.


This next LO features little Thomas.  I love this photo of him taken last summer.  It is amazing how quickly he has changed into the toddler he is today.



One more chance to use a bit more of that gorgeous geometric paper.  Love it!  I used this sketch by Julie Bonner, for the second time.  That is what I love about sketches, each take looks so different.


One last LO using a photo taken of Rob and his fellow golfers at a recent tournament.  Looking "gangsta"- NOT!  hee hee


I used some Echo Park paper here and scraplifted one of Julie Bonner's recent LO's.  Love Julie's creations using circles that she did for American Crafts.  You can see the post here.

Just a quick photo of my bountiful harvest of Sweet Pea flowers.


This is it and the plants are dying off already.  So disappointing as I used to grow beautiful Sweet Peas at the house and always had small vases of fresh flowers in the house.  I love the smell of them.  One of the best smells of summer!  I'm just getting as much enjoyment out of this little vase of goodness as I can. :)

Well, that's all for now.  I think I need to have a scrapping break.  Phew, I'm creatively spent!  LOL

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

10 comments:

  1. I think you do need a scrappy break!! Holy moly!!! You have been on a serious roll!!! I had to chuckle about the glitter comment. :D I see a few buttons made it onto the page with Rob and his friends! :) Have a great weekend!!! ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say, I love all the pages.. so pretty. I like the glittery accents and hex paper. ;) That little Thomas is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a wonderful job with your kit Jennifer! Love how different all your layouts are. Your daughters are beautiful and I love the pic of your DH and his golf friends.
    Oh, I do remember the beautiful smell of sweetpeas. Used to grow them at our previous house.
    Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow Jen more yummies girl!!! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Peas are my favourite flowers. They are just so pretty!

    You have had so much fun with this kit, I think you have definitely had your money's worth. Your pages have so much to enjoy about them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo ! it'a all scary good , grrl ! with the new bling fascination ! hey ! hey ! Your girls really are sooo gorgeous !!! ;) how nice to get 5 great layouts out of the kit !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all. The girls are gorgeous, and different. Love the baby and of course the bad boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just sensational Jennifer, I adore how each of your pages are always sooo different!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your girls are gorgeous Jen....and I love your baby layout. Thank you for your kind words yesterday...I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen, I thought I commented on this ages ago, but apparently I didn't! These layouts have such interesting elements - the wavy border in the first one, the geometric border in the second, and the plaid in the third. These really "make the layout"! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...