Thursday, August 11, 2011

On A Roll

Things are really rocking on the scrappy scene.  I'm wondering when I will hit a slump and lose my mojo.

A quick LO here featuring my nephew, Matthew, who seems to be my newest muse.  I didn't use a sketch for this one.  I totally love this geometrical paper and wanted to really showcase it.  I kept the embellishments minimal.


I might just get back into the studio tonight.  That kit is still calling me to come and play.  I have pulled some sketches which utilize scraps well and hope to use up every last bit of goodness!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME page Jennifer - love the color scheme & your design is fab :) That hexagonal paper rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and not just because I love the boy in the photo! ;-) Great colours and I like the simplicity of it; also that bit of stitching on the polka dot paper is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design Jen!!! love it so much,specially the colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun!!! I love the colors as well. And that hex paper is so cool!!! You definitely are on a roll!!! Can you send some my way?? My mojo has left the building! Ha! I did force myself to get some DT work done today. One double and 3 single pages. Very simple pages though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really are on a roll! Long may it continue..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Jen! I read both of your newest posts yesterday and then promptly fell asleep! So needless to say, I didn't comment. Great LOs, though! I'm interested to know how you organize your books. Do you organize them in the order that you scrap them (hence, a person would notice the colour-coordination of consecutive pages made from the same kit) or do you organize them chronologically by photo (so the multiple uses of one product aren't noticeable?). And do you think you'll continue with the SC kits? I'm thinking of starting with a kit club in the fall, but I need to shop around first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That page rocks! Enough said - I'm pinning it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...