Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Scrappiest #133

There is a new sketch up today at The Scrappiest.  I decided to give it a small rotation in order to accommodate my vertical photo.  Here is Lisa celebrating her 22nd birthday.  Now this is a girl who loves her cake.


I finally used a bit of old Cosmo Cricut  "Girl Friday".  I really love this line.  It is perfect for a Lisa LO.  Pink is her colour and I often tend to scrap her in it.

Here is the sketch!


or in my case! ;)



Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

8 comments:

  1. This is a really fun layout my friend,love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take with the CC Girl Friday !!! ooo how young Lisa is ! just 22 ! lol .

    Great sketch too ! into my fave folder ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh you are getting better and better Jennifer my new fav of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely layout...I love how you rotated it and the colors are so lovely together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She certainly looks very happy to see that cake! That's a favourite line of mine too so I love how you have pulled it out and used it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to her! Love what you did with the sketch and your details are just perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That layout is super-cute - nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, Jen! That Cosmo Cricket line is one of my faves! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...