Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Scrappy Weekend

It had been another scrappy day for me.  Our weather has been cool with showers, so it is a great excuse to stay inside and scrap the day away. :)

This photo is of my nephew, Matt.  I was so happy to get a photo of him in his garden!  He is an avid gardener and was so happy that he got a double plot in the community garden across the street from home.


It was fun to search the stash for some garden related stuff.  I have been having a love affair with pop dots lately!!  I am loving the extra bit of dimension they add.

I used the newest sketch up today at Pencil Lines.  It is simple and linear.


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

8 comments:

  1. Great LO. Love the pea paper and all the little gardening accents. We're eating peas from Matt's garden tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! More of those wonderful layers you are so good at!! I have SO MANY garden photos.. we have a garden this year... it is decent sized (80 ft x 12 ft deep). It is still open behind me, so we are making use of it. Tons of veggies.. some veggies anyway.. jury is still out on my beans and peas. Something decided to eat all the leaves. I have more squash, cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes than I know what to do with! I am feeling really guilty not getting much scrapping done, seeing all of your wonderful work! It has been really nice here and hard to stay in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this simple and clean design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowowowowowowow I always say your pattern paper choices are frab and these ones SOOOOOOOO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome LO, Jen! I love the way you stitched on the tags! I have some garden stuff to use up - I think it's "Garden Variety" from CC that was in the first Paper Poppy kit - and I haven't known what to use it for...but you've inspired me. I'm going to take some photos of my flower beds and journal about gardening in our new house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi. i just love all the layers, color scheme and different embellishments you used!! i love using pop dots as well- they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you sure are rawking up the green & yellow color combos !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...