Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Stuff

It is a beautiful crisp and sunny fall day here!  Lots of little signs of fall showing up from chilly mornings to fading flowers.  I'm doing some typical fall stuff too.

Some fall cleaning.  I skipped the spring cleaning this year so there is lots to be done and to be put in order.


Fall always puts me in the mood for stitching.  Susan came over today for crafty Tuesday and we stitched the day away.  I am making some progress on my newest sampler.  Susan is doing the same pattern too so it is really fun to work on together.


I have a new fall mug to sip warm tea from.  Rob brought me home this surprise yesterday to add to my Starbuck's mug collection.  I am a total fan of the fall palette so I am loving this mug.  One day I'll have to do a LO or at least a post on my Starbuck's mugs.


Some scrapping might be done soon.  I hope you are having a wonderful fall day, wherever you are!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. Really nice mug! And it was fun stitching today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is definitely in the air here too. I think you sent it down here!!! Hee! I am not ready yet!!! Winter was too long this year. Makes for a very short spring, summer and fall. I need to do some fall cleaning here too... but, if you like, you can come down and do mine when you are done! Just kidding... :D I am glad you are enjoying this chillier weather and had a good day stitching with your sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well here we are in Spring feeling and today we had a really warm day,so I went for some cloth shopping....
    I know I always say the say but I´m so jealous when I see your stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still waiting for signs of spring here...still so cold and wet;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. o what fun to celebrate the seasons in mugs too ! see we cant do that over here ! lol

    Nice to see you're both stitching the same ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooooooo wish I could join you for scrappy TUesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's definitely becoming fall here too...time to stay inside and get some projects done in between walks through the park to see the leaves! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...