Saturday, September 24, 2011

From A to Z

I want to play along too after reading Melissa's and Susan's posts!


A. Age:  47
B. Bed size:  Queen
C. Chore that you hate:  Cleaning the glass shower stall
D. Dogs:  Yes please!  Three ~ Gus, Maggie & Lady
E.  Essential start to your day:  Earl Grey tea and blogging while the pups cuddle around me on the sofa.
F.  Favourite colour:  Purple
G: Gold or silver:  White gold
H: Height:  5'7"
I:  Instruments you play:  None.  I'm not very musical and I'm tone deaf too.
J:  Job title:  Domestic Engineer turned Scrapper.  Yes, the domestic side has suffered once my scrappy addiction kicked in!
K: Kids:  2 grown daughters.  Diane (23) and Lisa (22)
L: Live:  In God's country Alberta, Canada!! hee hee
M: Mother's name:  Pat
N: Nick Name:  Only by an old neighbour.  Either "Fennifer" or "GP"  which stood for Granny Panties.  A long story that I won't get into. ;)
O: Overnight hospital stays:  4 ~ Appendix, miscarriage :( and 2 babies!!  :)
P: Pet peeves:  negative people
Q:  Quote from a movie:  "I won't bite....hard."  Austin Powers
R:  Right or left handed:  Right
S:  Siblings:  Susan and Andrew
T:  Tea or coffee:  Tea please!  Earl Grey
U:  Underwear:  Oh my!  Yes and they may be somewhat granny-ish. ;)
V:  Vegetables you hate:  Most of them but especially peas.  Yuck!!
W: What makes you run late:  I'm usually on time or early.  Being late stresses me out.
X:  X Rays:  Dental
Y:  Yummy food that you make:  I used to be known for my baked cookies but don't bake much any more.
Z:  Zoo Animal:  Otters ~  I could watch them slide and play all day.

So, that is me in a nut shell!  Hope you play along too!  I'd love to learn more about my bloggy friends!!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

6 comments:

  1. Entertaining tidbits of info! Glad you played along too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know more about you my friend.I will post this too,really so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading yours too!!! I think I will play along... I may borrow your pic for it too! ;) Watching lots of Disney stuff lately with the kids. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy finding out a bit more about my blogging friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it...and I am going to play along.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...