Saturday, September 17, 2011

Random

I finally found a bit of mojo last night and got to scrapping.  Playing with some of the amazing new Crate line, "Random".  Crate sure has been hitting it out of the ballpark with their last couple of releases!

Here is Bolt, a sweet little Chihuahua girly.  She belongs to Diane's best friend and Diane minded her a few weekends ago.  Bolt came over for a play date with the pups and I got a chance to photograph a new muse.  Animals are one of my favourite things to photograph but I have to admit that fitting Bolt's big ears into a close up shot was a challenge. hee hee


I used Shimelle's newest sketch out this week.


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

8 comments:

  1. Funny dog! And very nice LO. I might try that sketch myself. I just watched the video last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce ! Nice ! Nice ! cant go wrong adding a paper ribbon end these days ! lol

    p/s : I've almost forgotten how to scrap these days ! yeah ! just survived a 10am-7;30 pm stamping session with a very generous crafty pal on Fri ! woohoo ! new cardmaking frontiers ! I like ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Random" hasn't arrived here yet. It certainly is pretty! This is lovely Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dog...could have been a bat with those ears;-)

    Lovely layout Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute page!! Love that Crate Paper line. I don't know if it has hit our stores yet. Scrapfest this weekend at the Mall of America... and I didn't go. Greg is working and I don't feel like dragging a couple of kids through the crowds. Besides, too much to get done at home on this rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. realy adorable dog... and adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout - those colors are gorgeous, and you used every bit of paper well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, what a cutie! I love how you highlighted those big ears - they're adorable! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...