Friday, September 2, 2011

Vintage

A quick share today with another LO created with Cosmo Cricket's "Odds and Ends".   Totally enjoying the vintage feel of this line.  Perfect to document the story of this little ornament.   I kept this LO quite simple as I wanted the focus to be on the photo.


I used this week's sketch out by Shimelle.   I thought it would be the perfect sketch to break out my mad splattering skills but alas the paper was a bit too busy for added splatters. :(

On an unrelated note, I have reached a totally new level of "crazy dog lady".  You know those old women that wear clothes that look like their dog's fur markings?  Yeah. :(  Rob and I went shopping at Eddie Bauer's today and I fell in love with this sweater and bought it.

Then we came home and decided to take the pups for a walk.  It is still chilly out so I put on said new sweater.  Not too far into the walk I looked down at Lady and realized why that sweater gave me such a good feeling.  Notice any similarities?  hee hee


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous LO my friend and I really like your new sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... you made me laugh out loud Jennifer! I love your sweater and Lady is gorgeous too.
    Your layout is just beautiful and that Cosmo Cricket range is a fave of mine too. Hope you have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and funny about the dog sweater, LOL! Seriously gorgeous page! Love that your design is clean and elegant but that you include such beautifully interesting details! Every little bit is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO! LOVE it! That is so funny about the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!

    That's a stunning layout - the photo is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too funny!!! I love the lo! The colors are perfect! Glad you are having fun with that typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that vintage LO! It has just the perfect amount of detail - that photo is awesome and it's truly highlighted! :) Also - too funny about the sweater! It's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a great chuckle I sure had , hun at the end !!!!!!!!!!! hmmm dog lady !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

    Lovey the photo you used to scrap ! I would have gone ahead to mist anyway ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layout Jen.

    I had a good little giggle when I saw the similarity between your sweater and your lady:-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is just gorgeous Jennifer, the colours, design, that beautiful photo, I adore EVERYTHING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful photo, you papers and embellishments compliment beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great vintage feel to that layout - very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...