Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sweet and Sour Soup Anyone?

Today was a scrappy day for me and Susan!  It felt great to play again in the studio.  A LO documenting my recent cross stitching was the perfect subject for the Jillibean Soup "Sweet and Sour Soup" collection with a focus on stitching, sewing and quilting.  I am so excited that I can finally get my hands on all of the Jillibean Soup paper I want since finding this online store in Eastern Canada!


I used this sketch from Sketch Inspiration.


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

Correction:  I later realized that this is the "Homemade 6 Bean Soup" collection.  Sorry for any confusion. 

9 comments:

  1. ooo yeah ! You sure rawked the JBS soup with this layout ! Love it that you're able to scrap about cross stitching too ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet "homespun" layout. Love it and the sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great layout, Jen, and it was a fun day of scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is just fabulous!! You sure know how to layer on the goodies!! It is fantastic! So fun to scrap about another hobby too... your sampler is looking great!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just perfect Jennifer, I adore those stitches over the letters and your sweet little embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen I simply adore your layout,from the pic,the adorable embellies and the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes please! I love all the new Jillibean Soup ranges! This one is perfect for your photo! Gorgeous layout Jennifer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! What a perfect marrying of product line and subject. It's a superb choice. I love the red and white checked "red" in the top left - it really looks cross stitched

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty layout Jen...I love this Jillibean Soup range.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...