Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Christmas LO

That festive time of year is soon approaching, so I have my first Christmas LO to share.  I am the first to admit that although there are some aspects of Christmas that I don't enjoy, I am a total sucker for Christmas scrapbooking paper and love to do Christmas LO's.  This LO is featured at Let's Capture Our Memories.  I used the Echo Park line,  "Season's Greetings".  I totally love everything about this line!


I love this photograph of Thomas!  Another amazing shot from his Auntie Carolyn.  She is such an amazing photographer and I always feel so lucky to get to scrap some of her work.  I have another photo planned to scrap to document Thomas's first Christmas.  It would be good to have one that shows his face! hee hee  I just couldn't resist that cute diapered bottom crawling to the tree!

Here is the sketch I used .


Well, we have a bit of a blizzard going on and are expecting about 10 cm of snow.  It's a good day to hide in the basement and scrap!  Hope your day is toasty and warm wherever you are!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

13 comments:

  1. Your LO my friend is absolutely adorable and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.. don't send that snow down here!!! LOL Very pretty page!!! I love all the bits and pieces and your amazing layering! I too love little baby diapered bums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet this is! Great outfit on the little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m in love with that page the photo is so cute at all!!!!Great job.I love all the layering you made!!
    Thanks for your visit and lovely words you are so nice and sweet.
    I wish a great weekend.
    Kisses and a big huges.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the balance in your layouts and clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, you have done it again! I think we share very similar tastes in papers and colour combos. I think this is just beautiful. The neutral-y background sets it all off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer a must for me to scrap lift your
    fantastic Lo for my little granddaughter at
    Christmas. Ann S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! This is just the cutest Christmas layout I have ever seen Jennifer. The pic is adorable and I love the papers. Awesome page! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute litte tush he has....beautiful colour scheme Jennifer and I sooo adore the stitching through the letters, I so want to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so very cute...I just want to pinch that little bottom. Great layout Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Lots of cute little embellies. And congrats on the feature at LCOM! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...