Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hats Hats Hats

With the amount of knitting that is going on around here, I am thinking that I should rename my blog "Knitting Daze".  The needles have been clanking away as I work on my charity hats.  I get such a great feeling knowing that these woolies will help to keep some kids warm during our cold winter months.


I have been enjoying putting a little design into these hats with some striping.  I got a great sale on some "Vanna" wool by Lions Brand.  It is fun to use up every scrap of wool and interchanging the colours.


Hope you are all having a creative day!

Happy Knitting, I mean Scrapping!!  Jen  ;)

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's a whole lot of hats! They all look so nice with the striping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those knitted hats are so pretty my friend.I´m sure all those kids will be very happy and warm with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very fine selection indeed. They'll be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! What a great thing you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so awesome to knit for charity! :) What a great thing to do - especially with the cold we'll probably be having soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...