Friday, December 23, 2011

Best Wishes

Just wanted to take a moment to wish all of my bloggy friends a wonderful holiday!  


I am still loving this blogging community of ours and am so appreciative that I have connected with so many wonderful people who share this scrappy passion.  I love being able to see all of your wonderful creations as well as a glimpse into your worlds.  It still amazes me that I have friends from all corners of our world.  This fact alone makes me feel that this world of ours is not so huge and we all share so much in common.  I so appreciate all of the lovely comments that you all leave me.  :)

I will leave you with a Christmassy photo of Gus and Maggie enjoying a long winter's evening.


Merry Christmas and Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

8 comments:

  1. o ! oo ! ooo! Lovee the blog makeover ! oooo & I just cant catch up enough with the pace of bloggy life no more ! lol Great to see Gus & Maggie warm as toast there ! ;)

    Trust 2012 will be another wonderful & great scrappy,crafty year ahead for us all !

    Blessed Christmas to you ,Rob, Susan and the fam !!!!!! ;)
    ((((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas time.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing you a baeutful Christmas Jennifer...yep we did celebrate Christmas day in the pool!!!Well not me but the boys! Hope santa was good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful one Jennifer! All the very best for a happy and creative 2012

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!! Wishing you a super Happy, Safe and Scrappy New year!!! I too am grateful for all of the people I have connected with through this hobby. You all have made such an impact on my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - the connection with others is an incredible benefit of scrapping and blogging! I miss it :) And your dogs are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...