Friday, December 2, 2011

More Festive LO's

Today I finally cut into my BG "Nordic Holiday" papers.  First up is another page for my winter album.  This sweet little fellow modeling the woolies I had knit for him.


I was so happy to showcase my favourite snowman paper in the collection.  I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers.


My next LO was inspired by Starbucks.  I LOVE going to Starbucks.  One tall no fat decaf latte, please!  ;)  What is even better about our shop is that it connects to Chapters.  What can be better than coffee and books.  Anyway, I digress.  I love seeing what Starbuck's comes up with each year for their decorations and slogans.  This year it is, "Let's Merry."  I knew as soon as I read it on my cup that I had to use it to title a LO.  This photo of my brother's family came to mind.  A very merry bunch indeed!


I used this amazing linear sketch designed by Julie Bonner.


Hmm  Now I really want a Latte.  ;)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

12 comments:

  1. Ann S. said

    Oh Jen, Your two winter Lo's are beautiful, I love
    your snowman paper, cross stitching, white back ground, your vivid colours, tin button, white dollie and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wintery pages. I also LOOOOVE the new look of the blog and the updated title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Jen both are so precious and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute!!!! I love the new BG line. I have that sketch saved too. I need to use it. I love the family page!! Is that little Thomas?? Gosh, he is so cute! I need to get cracking on some pages. I think it may be another late night here. I emptied my closet last night, organizing and going through my scrap stuff. Finished up today. Went to Home Depot to add another shelf. Hope you have a great weekend!! It's getting cold here! Low's are creeping in the single digits! Winter is here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both fabulous Jen!!! I just loved how you used the BG Nordic Holiday and all your little details are just perfect!!!! What great pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous Jennifer, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first one with the snowman is FABULLOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pages, love the new wintery look! As always, the little details pulled me in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such sweet layouts!! i love the idea of getting inspiration from your starbucks cup!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those snowmen are fabulous! Love the sketch you chose for this page and your take! Great work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layouts once again Jennifer! Love those cute pics in the first layout and the fun papers you've used. Gorgeous family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet black and white photos and great designs with pleasing colors and elements. Have a good holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both adorable! :) I wish I had some Christmas photos to scrap because these are pretty inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...