Friday, December 9, 2011

More Than Just a Winter Collection

I have one more LO to share using Pink Paislee's "Snow Day" collection.  No snowy photos in this LO.... it's a birthday page!  Here is Diane on her 24th.


I had lots of fun with layering on this one.  Just pulling a little of this and that from my desk top supply.

I used this week's sketch up at Sketch Inspiration.


Last night I came across a wonderful source for desktop wallpapers.  Basic Grey puts a new one out each month.  You can find them here.

Here is this month's.


This was last January's.  I just love it and can't wait to see what this January's looks like!


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely and delicate layout Jen,so very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page, Jen!!! The colors and feel of the paper are perfect for your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - all the circle make it feel so playful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! I just love when seasonal/holiday papers are neutral enough for other uses. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...