Friday, December 16, 2011

My Little Helper

Yesterday I had a chance to play with some of Jillibean Soup's latest Christmas line, "Christmas Eve Chowder".  As much as I totally love this line, I found it really difficult to work with.  It is very busy.  Hind sight tells me that I should have chosen a sketch with more white space.  I think what might save me is the fact that the LO is child themed.

Here is my friend's little fellow last Christmas.  I invited him to help me open up my gift from his family.  I love the look of concentration on his face.


He sure has grown in a year.  He loves the "Clifford" series of books so I have "Clifford's Christmas" to drop off for him to enjoy before the holidays.  He is such a sweet little boy.

I used this sketch by Julie Bonner.  It was fun to replace the extra photo spots with patterned paper.  Some of the larger patterns are so beautiful that it is nice to showcase them on a LO.


Well it might be time to scrap something that doesn't have a winter or holiday theme.  ;)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

6 comments:

  1. NO way..hindsite was wrong this one is just perfect Jennifer I wouldnt have changed a thing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... that pic is priceless Jennifer. He is gorgeous. Another beautiful layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pic is too cute! Great combo with the pp! I need to get more brave and mix it more like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey grrl , wow , how much I've missed since I was last here ! adorable pic & layout as always ! You sure are rawking the Jillibean !

    It's been ages since I last did a layout ! I have some to do now ! ;) b

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO! What a cutie that little guy is! :) I love using paper in photo spots - in fact, I recently did something similar with a "collage" photo frame. I didn't have a vertical 5x7 for the center, so I printed a quotation on a piece of paper and used that instead! How awesome would it look with patterned paper...now you've got my mind spinning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...