Saturday, December 10, 2011

One More for the Winter Album

The scrapping mojo is in full gear these days with another LO featuring winter.  Here is my friend's little fellow two winters ago.  I love the look on his face.  Oh the joys being Canadian and bundling up to leave the house.


I used some BG "Nordic Holiday" and love the masculine look it offered.  Some of the embellishments on this page were a gift from Sarah.  I am in love with those circular clips!

We have a quiet weekend ahead.  No plans.  Our weather is still unseasonably mild so we will get the pups out for some walks.  I am sure that once January comes we will pay for this awesome weather.  :(  It usually happens this way.  Tomorrow we will be erecting the Christmas tree.  Time to pull the beast from the basement, drag up far too many boxes of ornaments and then rearrange furniture to fit around the tree.  Such a strange tradition really, when you step back and look at it as an outsider.  Diane is coming over to help so I am happy for that.  Who knows,  maybe I will get a photo and have a Christmas LO opportunity.

Wishing you all a fun weekend!  Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

9 comments:

  1. We put our tree up today - hurray!

    I love the masculine look you got with that grey contrast - it's perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie and such a gorgeous page, Jennifer! Just love those patterns together, Loving those snowflakes. Terrific design.

    P.S. Thanks so much for joining CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Jen what a pretty,sweet and adorable layout,what a sweet photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that look on his cute little face is priceless. Gorgeous layout Jen!!
    I hope you had fun putting your tree up and are still enjoying your mild weather. We finally put our tree up too. Now to get all the Christmas shopping done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. just a darling expression ! Way to go with the winter BG layout !

    I totally wasted this particular weekend when I have too many scrappy deadlines all piled up. I'm hoping that I will not have to quit on all the DT stuff trying to juggle reentering the employment scene and all !

    ReplyDelete
  6. my this one is a cracker Jennifer, you always seem to add justthe right amount of EVERYTHING to create a perfect layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous page Jen...I love the snow flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer! I just became your newest follower. Found you from "Scrap it with a song." I just love your work!! Very inspirational!!
    Michele
    fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 2 rounded corners on your LO and those adorable little snowflakes! :) The red and blue is an awesome combo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...