Saturday, December 17, 2011

Paper Makes Me Happy!

I got some "happy Mail" yesterday!  Lots of October Afternoon goodness.  Yum!!

"Farmhouse" is such an amazing line with lots of soft yellows, turquoise and grey.  It is so beautiful that I might have to wait for just the right photograph to cut into this one.


"Holiday Style" has an amazing retro vibe.  I should really wait to use it on some photos taken on Christmas day, but it may find it's way to scrapping one from last year.  I find that once Christmas is over, I don't feel like scrapping the season, so I am usually a year delayed in my scrapping.  No worries, I'm sure there will be plenty of amazing new Christmas collections for 2012 that I will deem a total necessity.  ;)


Skipping ahead to the next holiday, Valentine's Day.  Crate has an amazing new line out!!  "Paper Heart"!


Look at all this goodness!


Love there stickers and borders!  So much to choose from!



Here are some of my favourite papers in the collection!  Love the hearts on the turquoise !





Well, enough drooling over paper.  hee hee  Soon it will be January and we will have the fun of watching out for all the new releases for CHA.  So much fun!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

5 comments:

  1. Woow Jen I think we usually have the same taste for papers.I ordered those new October Afternoon collections.I love them,and I´m waiting for the ne Crate Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I always say - we love the same paper! I went to order some Farmhouse yesterday and the online shop had closed for the holidays. I will be deprived until 6th January! You have made me look at the Valentine collection with new eyes too - I didn't think I needed that, but you have picked out some beautiful papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous papers and so little time! Lol! I've just got myself some October Afternoon 'Farmhouse' papers too Jennifer. SO yummy!
    Love the Crate 'Paper Heart' collection too. Such beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty pretty. That October Afternoon line is just fab, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! :) I freaking LOVE that Christmas line! No one around here carries OA :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...