Thursday, December 8, 2011

Snow Day

I just can't seem to get enough of Pink Paislee's "Snow Day" line.  I was at the LSS yesterday and picked up just a few more sheets of paper to help make my scraps go further.  My excitement over this line is really inspiring me to get lots of my winter photos scraped for my winter album.

Today I decided to play along with this week's challenge up at Scrap it With a Song.  It is the Rock Chicks up this week and the song is Bing Crosby's "Dreaming of a White Christmas".  I have always liked that old song and the theme of it works in well with this wintery LO of Mo.  I love the look on his face.  This was the first time that he had ever experienced snow.   Diane put him out on the balcony to see what his reaction would be.  He is only about a year old here.  { I really do talk about Mo like he is a grandchild. ;)}


I am really having fun with snowflakes lately.  Not everyone would get so excited over a kraft snowflake but I love anything kraft.  I am really disappointed that I have yet to find those amazing wooden snowflakes that I see popping up everywhere.

I used this sketch by Julie Bonner.  I love this linear sketch with lots of white space!


Next I am off to see if I can do a non snow themed LO with some more "Snow Day".  It really is such a versatile line.  I overheard the owner of my LSS saying that she wanted to order in more because it will go well for Valentine themed LO's.  Very true.

Hope you get a chance to play along with us this month at Scrap it With a Song because I am sponsoring this prize!  It would be a hoot if one of my readers won!  :)


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!! I love the colors. I would love to get some of that line too. I have only a couple of the wooden snowflakes. They came in my Scraptastic kit. Hope you are staying warm. It is about 9 above here today.. wind is blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Jennifer! I love the layered snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the picture of your fur baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Jen what an adorable and sweet layout,and I looove your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great picture (love Mo!) and the layout is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Love his footprints in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout Jennifer! Perfect for this week's song! Thanks for playing along with the Rock Chicks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! What a cute pic! You always seem to pic the perfect paper for your photos Jennifer. Love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful LO and kitty! Love the kraft snowflake..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's really lovely - the colours are so pretty and what a great title!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous

    Oh! Snowflakes for a winter Lo is my favorite.
    I love that white, pink and blue jazzed paper. White paper makes it look more wintry. Love all the colors. Ann S

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet photo and darling LO! Lovin' all the Pink Paislee goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is that photo! great layout too Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pink-and-blue snow theme! It works so well with this photo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...