Wednesday, January 18, 2012

3 Followers

Seems to me a fitting title, as if I keep slacking on the scrappy front, this is how many followers I will likely drop to.  ;)  It has been over a month since I scrapped last but, I made it down to the studio today and did a LO.  ( The fireplace even decided to light for me.  Yay!!)

Last month, I entered this LO in a stitching challenge on the BG blog.  I was one of three spotlighted on their blog.  That in itself was reward enough for me but, I also received the collection pack of "Oxford" in the mail yesterday.  It didn't take me long to cut into it.


I have been wanting to do this LO for some time.  The "followers" on Blogger got me thinking how I have three very loyal followers.  The really do follow me around the house all day.  Dogs are weird like that.  They look at me as if to say, "What's next?".

I used this sketch by Julie Bonner.  I wanted to somewhat replicate the "followers" section of blogs.


I have one more LO planned with "Oxford".  It just may be featuring the lovely Lady.  I haven't scrapped my sweetie for a while now.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Sure didn't take you long to cut into that paper! I'm scrapping today too and struggling as usual with embellishments. LOL I don't know why I agonize over it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Those are the best. Your layout is great and you have no need to worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh... you braved the cold and headed to the basement!! I am not brave enough. That wind hasn't stopped howling. Though, I have to think being underground, it is well protected from the wind. I went upstairs (I have a 2-story) and the upper level was FREEZING! Brrrr!!! Gonna be cold sleeping tonight!

    Yes, dogs are funny that way. They follow you all over. My Cavvie is always begging to go with every time I go to leave the house. They just don't understand it is too cold right now. I love the title of your page. It is perfect. As is the sketch, papers etc. They are great scrappy subjects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..you haven't lost your touch even if it has been a month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. o I'm so sorry I have missed so many of your wonderful creations , hun !!!!
    Love this !!!
    spending too much time offline than online these days ! woot ! Happy days !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, Jen, and I love that it reminds me of my own dogs. They follow us everywhere! We're lucky if you get to pee alone! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...