Saturday, January 7, 2012

An Amazing New Challenge Site

Just a quick post to spread the word that Debbi Tehrani's new challenge site went live last night!  You can check out CSI here.

Here is the first challenge!


I am feeling excited about this site.  It is amazingly put together.  I love the fact that it is a colour challenge which helps me to use up my stash, as well as having journaling and product/design requirements.  Really gets a scrapper thinking.

Hope you'll all check it out!  I can't wait to get started on the challenge.  I have photo and product ideas whirling around my head.  ;)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I am on my way there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that and thought - ooh, that sounds exactly my kind of thing! I have a lot on this month, but Feb should see me with a bit more time to play. Can't wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this looks very interesting...off to check it out. Thanks for sharing Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the heads up here , hun ! I'm so out of the scrappy loop these days ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...