Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CSI Colour Challenge #3

I have finally played along with this awesome new site, CSI.  I have to say that it is so much fun and quite the challenge.  Not only is there a colour scheme to follow but also a journaling and elements requirement.

Here's the challenge!


As soon as I saw this soft palette I knew immediately that I had the perfect photo just waiting to be scrapped.  My LO features my Royal Doulton ornament, "Dinky Do"!  I had so much  fun going through the stash.  I am using a super old piece of BG paper here!



I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers!  The circular elements were perfect for this challenge.


Hope you get a chance to check out this fun site.  Colour challenges make it so much fun to go through the stash and realize all the goodness at our fingertips!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh is that so soft and pretty!!! I love it! I love the circular elements and all the little bits in there as well. I am glad you had fun digging through your stash... you have some wonderful goodies on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just exquisite , I love the soft little clusters of elements and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page - your layering is just superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been watching the CSI case files and I love your interpretation...how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Jen, and I love that you took a picture of one of your figurines! What a cool idea! These CSI challenges look like they'd be perfect for creating a kit! Kinda like the counterfeit kit idea, but with the CSI challenge as a prompt. :) Maybe I'll give that a try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...