Friday, January 27, 2012

Pink Paislee Love

Oh, all of these sneak peeks for CHA are killing me!!  Why am I so addicted to looking at all of this stuff?  It is a sickness,  I tell ya!  Each time I look at a new release I hope that I will just hate it.  Ha!  Pink Paislee has me pretty excited this time around.

Take a peek!


Love this palette!

Love these tags!  These could be good to use with supplies that I already have.




This collection just makes me happy!  So soft!!


Love these buttons!  The spool ones are AMAZING!!!



Other goodies I have spied are....

these amazing papers from Lily Bee.  I am such a sucker for blue, grey and yellow


and these fun buttons by Jillibean Soup.  I think epoxy is making a bit of a come back!


Why do they have to make it all so yummy?  ;)

 CHA is almost here which means that all of these peeks will soon end.  Phew, good thing because this was getting exhausting.   Now I have until March to forget about all of these goodies and then just stay away from any shopping venues.  hee hee  In the end, there really isn't anything ground breaking new out there with the exception of some different embellishment items.  There really is only so much you can do with paper.  I recently stumbled upon Shimelle saying that it is important to use the supplies that you have while you still love them.  This is very good advice.  Yesterday while peeking through some seldom visited paper folders, I saw so many papers that I still love and am basically saving.... for what?  It's time to finally use up some of this awesomeness.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

8 comments:

  1. Stop showing me this stuff!!! ;-) LOL I have proclaimed 2012 to be "Year of the Stash". I will buy nothing new - well, except for Crate's Story Teller line. But if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even know about that one! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have almost the same taste.I love all these collections and are on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Shimelle. Use it or sell it/give it away. Dust doesn't look good on scrapbook supplies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont see myself buying much in the next 3 mths - I dont see nothing new really to warrant it ! ho ! ho ! ho !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picks - I love them all. We definitely share product-taste

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love two of the Pink Paislee lines...the London Market and the She Art lines. I think I "need" it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - I love this stuff - those spools!!!! Excitement!!!! :D

    TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, I have to admit, I'm glad that you're addicted to checking out the upcoming releases...cause that's the only way I ever see what's coming! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...