Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Some Vintage Vogue

I have a LO to share today using some Pink Paislee "Vintage Vogue".  There were so many fun embellishments released with this collection.  It sure makes scrapping a snap!  Here is Diane with one of her favourite furry friends, Bolt.


I used Sketch #192 from Creative Scrappers.  Such a fun sketch with lots of embellishment opportunity.


Last night, I spied this new release coming from Pink Paislee.   Love the vibrant colours in this collection.

How about these buttons new out by Bella Blvd.?  Turquoise and woodgrain make me smile!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is so fun!! I love how you used the sketch. The Master Layerer is at it again! :) Great page, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great page! Love the colours and all the bits and pieces. You changed your blog again!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is fabulous and Diane's face is adorable with holding bolt. Can't wait for the new releases, love their products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!!! Love all of your layering. Great picture and title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous and beautiful LO my friend!!! I looove it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect sketch for you with your talent for layering and embellishing :) I love that Pink Paislee and I've been looking at the new lilybee too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've used the sketch Jennifer and all those embellies look beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout Jennifer...and that is the other Pink Paislee line that I am going to "need";-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, the aqua is just perfect in this LO! Gorgeous! :) I love the MS doilies, too. I'm not sure if you have an SVG cutter, but have you seen these doilies from SVGcuts.com? I'm so excited to try them out! :) http://svgcuts.com/blog/2012/02/09/doilies-svg-collection-svg/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...