Monday, February 20, 2012

Are You Up for a Challenge?

March is just around the corner and so next month's Photo a Day Challenge has just been released!


I am just loving these daily photo prompts.  It has me taking out my camera again and taking photos that I might not have thought of on my own.  In February, I shared my photos on my blog as well as storing hard copies in a photo album that I have designated for these challenges.  Next month I will continue to fill my album with these daily photos.  I love the flexibility of this project.  So easy to opt out of a month if it becomes a chore at any time.

Hope you'll consider playing along this month.  It is always so refreshing to have a new stash of recent photos that NEED to be scrapped.  ;)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...