Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CSI Colour Challenge #6

I have just solved the case for the newest challenge up at CSI. Just loved this warm palette perfectly suited for nature themed photos.


Evidence:  My wood accents are the wooden buttons and wood grained paper,  I used two orange papers that had different patterns and I used metal buttons.

Testimony:  I illuminated my subject by telling the story of this male goose.


I used this sketch from PageMaps.


Here are my latest photos for the photo challenge.


February 12 ~ in my closet  (I edited it in a blue tone because I am thinking of doing a LO to document my love of blue jeans.)


February 13 ~ blue


February 14 ~ heart (A gift from my sweet{heart}.)


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. This is just an awesome layout! Officially Pinned ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That LO is just wonderful!!! I love the warm color palette. I need to scrap my geese photos too. Love your photos as well. I hope you are having a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL page!!! I love the Farmhouse papers and the oranges look amazing next to the green in that great photo!! Really, really love this page! And I am actually in the process of working on mine for CSI right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still in love with your photos of the day....LOVE!!!!

    You are really so good at the CSI challenges...wish I had the time to do them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous colour palette! You always know how to choose the right combination for your photo and you have done it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowowowowowowowowow this just jumped straight out at me from the computer, I totally love it Jennifer its perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome subject! :) It seems a little early for the birds to be coming back, but I have to admit, I am really looking forward to it...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...