Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm on the Case

I have been busy solving another case at CSI.  These challenges have me going through my stash and totally mixing up the lines.  I'm loving how the journaling prompts are encouraging me to experiment journaling in another way.  I made the "Most Wanted" list again last week!


 It is always nice to have a little visit from the "Scrapping Self- Esteem Fairy".  hee hee

So here is this week's case.


My LO featuring two old sisters knitting (and talking too, I think.)


Evidence: distressing, woodgrain paper, clusters of similar items, combination of straight and organic lines.

Testimony: 5 Senses  It was fun to explore the senses as I knit!

I used this sketch by Kristine Davidson.  Creative Scrappers #195


Hope you all have something crafty planned for today.  I'm having a date with my laundry and ironing board as well as a visit from a furniture repair person.  Boo to domestic duties.  :(

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I love all the goodies and the sketch is perfect with your photos. I am glad you two have so much fun together with all of your different hobbies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Those are the photos sitting on my desk to be scrapped next. I love the way the journaling was done. I think I may have to try one of these CSI challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Jennifer!! I love how you used this week's color scheme and all of the circle embellies are great!! And congrats on making the Most wanted list...that is definitely a FAB layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Jennifer!! The pics are great and you've done a stunning job with the challenge! Congrats on making it onto the 'Most Wanted List'. Something to be proud of. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have any confidence when it comes to mixing up lines...you are doing so well...I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool - evidence of your weekly craft-dates. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...