Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oh Baby

I have another LO to share today using another sketch from the Creative Scrappers eBook.  These sketches really have me scrapping.  I'm trying to get some LO's done for my friend's baby album for her little girl.  I have been searching the stash for as much pink as I can possibly find.


I used some more BG from older lines here.  Hey, notice that amazing chevron paper from the Porcelain collection.  From back before we knew that we loved chevron patterns!  hee hee  It was fun to find it and make old new and hip again.

And... the latest photo for the challenge.


February 8 ~ sun


Lucky for me it was a sunny day yesterday.  However so many things come to mind when I think of sun.  Anything that makes me feel warm and happy in fact.  I suppose that even photos of the pack would have worked.  ;)

Well, I'm off to the studio.  I have photos of cute baby faces and tiny toes waiting to be scrapped!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

10 comments:

  1. More prettiness! I especially noticed and loved the decorated doily and the coordinating border

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the old BG papers and wow, doesn't she look totally comfortable and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this layout Jen. I like how you 'scattered' the embellishments all about the page, and the chevron paper rocks! I am a faithful follower of your blog, even though I don't always have the time to comment! Enjoy your scrappy time today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore this layout!!! Great mix of pattern papers and layering!! I got my package the other day with the PP Vintage Vogue goodies!! Thanks, I've already put some of it to use!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful page!! Lots of great little details to take in. The angle at which the photo was taken is really neat. I wish I would of taken one like that of Ben when he was little. He had the most gorgeous, thick head of dark brown hair. The sun is shining here today. A beautiful, but chilly day to be cooking and doing some deep cleaning in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect framing for the little bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously the way you mix papers and embellies ROCKS BIG TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool to see your daily progress for your photo challenge! :) How did you learn to use your camera? I have shied away from a more "involved" camera because I'm afraid that I'll never learn to use it properly! Your baby album is going to be adorable. I'm loving that pink-green combo! I recently dug into all of my old BG too so that I could put together the newest counterfeit kit! Adrienne and I are heading to a crop in a couple of weekends, so I thought if I took a couple of kits, it would help with the packing. Also...maybe I'll actually get in some scrapping during the week that way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...