Saturday, February 4, 2012

On the Bright Side

My resolve to use up the stash and stay away from the LSS is already crumbling.  I came upon the new MME goodies and suddenly got very excited about them.  So much for the new stuff really not seeming all that new.  ;)  When I see this stuff in real life I LOVE it all!!  The 25% off coupon I had didn't help either.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  ;)

So far I have created two LO's with "On the Bright Side".

Here's my nephew, Matt.  He is so funny!!  This photo just makes me laugh!



I used this sketch created by Jenny Evans.


I came across this old photo of my girls.  They always had so much fun together playing.  I thought it would be great to do a "now and then" LO.


Here is the sketch I used found on the Elle's Studio blog.





Today's prompt for the photo challenge is:

February 4 ~ a stranger

So I went into stealth mode.  hee hee  Good thing my camera has a good zoom feature.  The young fellow went to the pond to check out the ice quality before dragging his bench down.  They have been playing hockey all afternoon.


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

6 comments:

  1. These layouts are both amazing!! I love the way you used the sketches and the MME papers! I can't wait to get those!! :) I actually rode over to my LSS yesterday, thinking she had them in, but they just shipped the day before...so I will be going back over soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! Love the background paper you used for "Caught" - really captures the outhouse feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collage of papers and elements. Very nice colors too. Like the bottle caps with the patterned paper centers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun and beautiful layouts Jen.I´m agree with you about new MME.I bought all the new collections and are on way to my home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous layouts Jennifer. I must admit I also have a weakness for all things MME and Pink Paisley;-)

    You make a pretty good Paparazzi too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, I love the chevron papers you used here - subtle and perfectly-placed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...