Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photo Challenge

I have realized that as of late,  I have been taking very few photos.   Not sure why this is but historically, I take very few photos during the winter season.  So I think that this photo challenge may be just the thing I need to jump start the photography mojo.


I love the idea of a daily prompt to get me motivated!  Here's today's photo.

February 1 ~ your view today


This is the view from my back balcony.  I love that we face west and get to see so many awesome sunsets.

I'm not sure what I will do with the month's photos at the end.  I could just file them in an album or make a mini album.  I may just keep them on my computer and print out the odd one to scrap.  Time will tell but, in the mean time, I am at least taking photos again and that makes me happy.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

7 comments:

  1. I don't take as many photos either. I think it may have to do with the lack of time spent outdoors. I face NNW. I love the back of my house is more south so we get lot of sun!You guys don't have much snow either. Ours melted again... strange winter this is. I think I may play along with this. I wish I would have seen this earlier... I could of snapped one before it got dark. Maybe I will take two tomorrow. Think it would work? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat idea! I saved one of these lists a while back and hope to do it during one of the summer months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful view and gorgeous photo Jennifer!
    Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUST BREATHTAKING..if you only knew how lucky you were to live in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning view! An excellent start to the month. And I do like the idea of having a month's worth of prompts in advance: the one I'm doing is day-by-day

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be amazing to live in the country and have such a beautiful view...we are surrounded by walls and other houses. I am glad you are taking photos again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful horizon-shot! Maybe a collage-type layout with mini-prints is in order?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...