Friday, February 10, 2012

Sweet Girly

There's been lots more scrapping going on over here.  I got two more LO's done of this little sweetie.



I am still having fun using up some older BG and mixing up the paper lines.  Both of these LO's are based on more sketches from the Creative Scrapper's eBook.  I am loving having so many of Kristine's sketches to use.  I love her sketches and they work so well for my scrappy style.

I am still being faithful to my photo challenge.   I am seriously considering taking on Project Life next year.  I love having all of these everyday photos and I really enjoy the challenge of a prompt.  I am storing them in an ordinary photo album.  I have stamped the date and recorded the prompt for each photo.


Here are the latest!

February 9 ~ doorway 


February 10 ~ self portrait ( I always find these very challenging to take.  I can't smile naturally for myself!  ;) )


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

9 comments:

  1. These two layouts are fantastic Jen!!! Love those cute toes!!!! So many gorgeous embellishments - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore all your girly layouts Jennifer! Great work on the everyday photos too. I would love to do this at some stage too. I just hope I can remember... Lol!
    Have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...so cute. Love these girly layouts. She is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous baby girl & yr BG layouts of her !!! Great to see you in pics too, hun ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layouts - I pinned that first one - love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both fantastic!! I love all the papers. Very cool that you are keeping up on the photo a day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely to see you as well as your beautiful pages today! I received my sketch book. Thank you again, I've been enjoying it very much

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the grey background paper! It really anchors the patterns you chose here. :) I'll have to check out that sketch book, since it's YOUR style that I typically try to emulate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layouts are lovely...I love the one with the baby feet...so precious. I can't smile naturally the moment a camera appears, so I can understand the whole thing about a self portrait.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...