Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Crafty"

I have a new LO to share.  I am really enjoying being a "special investigator" this month at CSI.

Here is case #10!  Love this soft palette!

When I read that the testimony could be a story of motherhood, I was so happy that Rob had snapped those recent photos of me and Diane crocheting granny squares.  It was fun to document my joy of doing something crafty with one of my offspring!


The evidence is the use of the cloud, the metal heart, use of glazed and gem brads to represent glass and the use of contrasting textures.

I used a sketch by Kristine Davidson from her eBook.

It is a warm sunny day here in Alberta.  A good day to get the pups out for a walk despite the puddles they will track through and ensuing clean-up.  Diane is coming over for a grilled hamburger later on.  Feels like spring is on the way.  :)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

13 comments:

  1. What a darling swett and of course beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout. They look of concentration is precious.
    You did a great job on the CSI and on the sketch...Do you mind if I pin this layout?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike! We have having burgers on the grill too. Your LO is beautiful!!! I love the subdued color of your photo. It really pops on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this layout is gorgeous!!! I am going to get cracking with this challenge, thank you for such wonderful inspiration!
    I love the beautiful photo of you and your daughter, such a beautiful memory!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exactly why I scrap...to rememeber the littel every day things, the colours in this one are gorgeous Jennifer, as alway syour attention to detail is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The photo has a lovely warm feel to oi and it complements the rest of your lovely page so perfectly. Hurrya for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This page is so pretty Jennifer!! I love the use of mixed brads and the great photo on this layout! You have been doing such an amazing job as one of the Special Investigators this month at CSI!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering when you were going to scrap this pic Jennifer! I love the concentration on Diane's face and I think it's such a beautiful memory. You've scrapped it beautifully my friend!! The punched edges looks great and the sepia pic is perfect with your papers and embellies!
    Hope you are having a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is stunning. I love the color combination. I love how the red/pink make it all pop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! :) I knew you'd do something great with this pic! I'm loving how that journaling card is the perfect theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great layout - that photo is precious, and you've surrounded it with such lovely papers and pretties.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...