Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today

I'm having a catch up day.  Doing a bit of this and a bit of that.  It always feels good to get organized.  :)

I spent some time down in the studio doing just that.... organizing.  I had to put away some new BG goodness that I got my hands on yesterday.  Yum!!  I guess if I was limited to only being allowed to buy one manufacturer, it would still have to be BG!  I love that the new releases are now more affordable.  They have cut the paper line down from 18 sheets to 12 sheets.  With this,  the price for us Canadians has dropped from close to $30 to around $20.  It almost makes us feel that now we should buy more!!  ;)  Good marketing tactic.

I am still knitting away.  Susan tells me that I am stuck in a knitting vortex and that eventually it will spit me out.  Her last vortex yielded 10 hats.  I am on my eighth but sadly my amazing wool from the good yarn shop is almost finished.  It has been so much fun working with this soft yarn.



It is an overcast and dreary day here.  It's been trying to rain all day long.  A typical April day in Alberta but I must remember that after April showers comes May flowers.  :)  The grass is slowly trying to turn green and before we know it, it will be time to go to the greenhouse and plant flower pots.  Just the thought of this makes me so excited!

Well, I'm off to enjoy a cup of tea for one!


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)


5 comments:

  1. Such pretty hats and that yarn does look so soft!!! Glad you got some scrapping done. Which line did you buy? I am wanting my hands on some PB&J and the oriental one. I have some Disney photos that would wonderful for. Got a little organizing in my scrap space done too. But, that has been put on hold... It has been nice the last two days. Let's just say it has been sunny and warm. A few days of temps in the 70's F. We have had a little rain too. Things are nice and green and trees are really budding. My lilac bushes have plenty of buds. Hope you enjoyed your tea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pretty hats Jen and the wool is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're having such a lovely day, Jen! The rain made me wish I was at home curled up with a good book and a cup of tea instead of at work...but the lawn is starting to turn green, so at least I can start dreaming of summer vacation! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wool does look gorgeous - so soft and beautifully coordinated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with the new BG lines! I thought of you the other day as I was out and about with my sister. We found ourselves looking at all of the beautiful yarns. Makes me wish I was a knitter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...