Monday, May 14, 2012

CSI # 19

Here's this week's challenge up at CSI.

As soon as I saw those colours I knew that I wanted to use Studio Calico product.

Here's my LO featuring Rob with his new toy.  The excitement must have just been too much for him.


The sketch I used is designed by Julie Blanc.  I discovered her blog through The Color Room.  She is on the DT.  I have been so inspired by her work.  I spent hours combing through her blog and just taking in all of her inspiration.


Not much else new in this neck of the woods.  Beautiful weather allowed us to plant our pots last weekend.  The slough is in full gear.  It is very loud between the frogs, birds and our honking geese.  Mama is still sitting on her eggs.  Poppy is on high alert for intruders.  He is even known to chase geese down the pathway around the slough.  Yes, they get the message that they are not welcome.  He was sitting on my roof the other morning and flew over my head as I walked out on the balcony.  He is huge!  Scary!!  ;)  Speaking of scary,  we had a special visitor last Friday.  One of our friendly neighbourhood coyotes came for a stroll around the slough.  I found out later,  from a neighbour,  that he sat down in the bushes by the water's edge for 5 hours.  Hmm  I think I will be keeping a close eye on the pups.

Wishing you all some time to create!  Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

12 comments:

  1. Rob looks like me. . . dozing off with things in my hand..........Great job Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is amazing, Jennifer!! I love SC and you did an awesome job using their products! The way you layered everything around your photo looks really great and I love those mini market stickers you used for the journaling around the circle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this LO. I love the colors and the kit is perfect!!! Such a great page!!! I had to chuckle at your comment about Rob at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design Jen.Your layering and perfectly placed embellies is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is, as always, so much to take in and enjoy on a page of yours. I love the colours and your gentle loving humour too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layering and the clustering of embellishments...a CSI well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors on this. Great layout.ove the way you used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann

    Jen, Your page is awesome with the colors all blending together with
    many embellishments and a must for me to do with my hubby and his lap top,
    however he never falls asleep but does when he is reading.

    annsalert

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenn ,fabulous page with such a fun title ! lol ! I have never fallen asleep on my ipad unless it's playing a video before I sleep ! lol

    Love all your scrappy goodness and details here .

    I havent been to any scrappy stores for at least 3 mths now - missing nothing I'm afraid ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. teehee gotta love it!!!!! I love the mix of patterns and colours on this one..thanks for that link off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol! What a great page Jennifer! I love the pic. It looks very familiar. :) Had a look at the link you've provided. Great blog!
    Hope you are having a happy and creative weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the "round" title on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...