Monday, May 7, 2012

More "What's Up?"

Another LO to share using my favourite BG collection right now.  hee hee  The purples in this collection were perfect to scrap this "over edited" photo of Diane and Eric last fall in my favourite place in this world... Banff.  Yes, I admit that I played lots with this photo but who doesn't love a purple sky. Ha!


Lots of bits and bobs on this one.  A bit of embellishment overload but I just can't help it.  It's just the way I scrap.

Here is the sketch I used designed by Liz Chidester.


I'll leave you with a few photos of tulips in my kitchen.  One of these photos might be LO worthy.





Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

6 comments:

  1. I think the little touches of purple are beautiful on this page. It's a Scottish kind of a colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so amazing, Jennifer!! I love how you layered everything on this page and all of the fun little things to look at! This line goes so well with your photo!! Totally awesome page! And just wanted to say thanks again for the prize you sent me...I have had so much fun using all of the goodies in there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow jen what a beautiful and creative layout my friend,a little different from you usually do.I love to play with different styles too. Love your new banner and your flowers are absolutely precious.I love tulips too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tulips are awesome. I love this layout...I love the way you clustered your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann

    Jen, Your page is fabulous. One of my favorite places Banff. I love the black background, purple sky, clouds, tag, brads and your tulips and the photo of Diane and Eric. Have a great Mother's Day Sunday and say hello to your Mom for me.

    annsalert

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little hits of red on this one, Jen! Matches the tulips! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...