Sunday, May 27, 2012

Six Little Goslings ~ Photo Post

Well it's another photo post but I am just so excited to share these photos!  Last night I was able to get relatively close to the little sweeties.  Rob was standing behind me to warn me if Poppy decided to take a run at me.  I guess I wasn't close enough to upset him. I have a pretty good zoom on my camera.  I never want to interfere with the ways of nature.  Nature will always win.

Here they are!






Then Mama decided it was time to leave, so the little ones watched.





Then they followed.




I am so enjoying theses amazing little ones.  My favourite time of year on the slough!  Rumor has it that the other couple on the slough are mating, so hopefully we will have even more sweeties to enjoy by next month!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

7 comments:

  1. Great shots, Jen!!! The babies here are bigger. I haven't seen as many geese around here this spring. Kind of a bummer in a way. Less goose poop all over the sidewalks, but I really enjoy watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! They are adorable Jennifer! Beautiful pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh yeah ! too adorable the goslings with the fam ! thanks for4 sharing these pics , hun !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isnt nature just perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little cuties! These photos are so great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...