Friday, June 8, 2012

Are You Looking for a Summer Project?

Just popping in to spread the word.  Christine Middlecamp is undertaking another summer long tutorial!   This one is called, "Mapping Happiness".  She last did a summer tutorial in 2010 called, "The Embellished Paper Doily".  Susan and I found it last summer and had so much fun recreating it together.  Remember this?

I am so excited to see this new project unfold.  Christine's tutorials use so many techniques and really jump start my creativity on my LO's.   Head on over and take a peek!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

3 comments:

  1. I saw her post. It looks like fun! I loved seeing yours and Susan's doilies!! They turned out so pretty. Did you get it framed and hung up in a prominent place??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn,
    Just wanted to say Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog. I tried the link it didn't work, but I'll try again later.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it...just a slow computer today. Looks like a fun thing to try!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...