Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Busy Week

Lots going on around here.  I have been down in my scrappy room, as of late.  Yesterday I played with the Studio Calico line, "Abroad".  A fun, very clean line!  The stamped chevron is from Les Papiers de Pandore.  I'm sure I will be getting lots of use out of it. A very versatile stamp for sure.


I used this sketch from the Kesi Art blog.


So Rob and I are doing that thing again..... that thing that we did just two years ago..... we are moving.


 The condo went up on the market yesterday.  Last night we had our first showing.  It seems weird to be packing up so soon as we were in our last home for 13 years.   After lots of thought, we have reached the conclusion that condo life is not for us.  It may be sometime in the future but,  not now.   We are missing our backyard.  Rob actually misses cutting the grass.  This place is difficult with the pups as the yard is not fenced in.  I have tried to embrace this place but no matter how hard I have tried, it just doesn't feel like home to me.  It is strange because I think it is the most beautiful home I have lived in.  I guess I just miss being in an actual home with my own backyard.  We will be sad to leave our amazing view,  having nature at our doorstep,  our quiet location and our lovely neighbours.  But for now it doesn't feel like much of a sacrifice to have our yard back.

Hopefully this place sells fast.  I have been a slave to my floors!!  ;)  We have already started our hunt for a new nest.  Hopefully we won't end up homeless again like we did in the last move.  My MIL may have me, Rob and three bad dogs landing on her doorstep!  ;)

Hope you are all enjoying some scrappy time!  Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)



3 comments:

  1. Awesome page, Jennifer!! I LOVE this collection from Studio Calico and you did a really amazing job with it!! Love how you stamped the chevron pattern on the fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crazy lady, moving again! :) I just moved last year and I have vowed never to do it again...or at least not until it's a distant memory because it's such a pain! LOL Have you already found a new place? Also- how did you do the spattering here? Is it paint?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...