Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Knitting Post


What is it about knitting that is so intriguing?  I remember seeing a comedian on television once going on about the invention of knitting.  He was making fun of the idea of playing for hours with two sticks and a ball of string.  ;)  I'm sure that Rob must sometimes see this passion of mine in the same light, wondering how it could be so much fun for me.  But.... that is exactly what is amazing about knitting!  You take two sticks and a ball of well..... yarn and eventually you create something.  You get to see shape, colour and pattern come together into something soft, warm and amazing.  Just makes me happy!

I came across this image months ago somewhere in my internet travels.  Can't remember where or who to give credit to.  This image just makes me want to get back into my knitting basket.


And something to chuckle about....



Hope you are all enjoying doing something crafty!!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)



6 comments:

  1. Hehehe... love the photos Jennifer. I think men who can understand that knitting in your pajamas is sexy, are very scares. Lol!
    Looking forward to see what it is that you are knitting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved to knit too. It definitely soothes the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos you found. I do not know how to knit. But, I can see how/why you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Love those photos! Knit on, sista! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I love Ryan Gosling! Sorry I've been MIA and haven't commented on your posts lately! Things have only become more challenging at work, so my time for blogging has been limited. I think my blog may even be defunct now since blogger changed formats (or something...I think I saw an email about that a while ago...). I'm sad about it, but I was feeling pretty guilty for not posting, so maybe it's all for the best. The kids need me more than I need to post my craptacular crafts for the world to see! LOL :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...