Thursday, June 21, 2012

A New Adventure

I finally get to share some news that I have been sitting on for about a month now.  I will be designing for a paper company out of France, owned by Julie Blanc!  Les Papiers de Pandore is Julie's company and she designs all of the beautiful papers and stamps herself.  Two new collections have just been released and mine came in the mail on Tuesday.  :)

"Invitation" is a lovely floral line.



"Urban Essence" is a very urban line.




This LO uses many of the paper collections, both new and old and was based on a colour challenge.  I used a sketch by Kristine Davidson from her eBook.




So I'm really excited about my new gig and am looking forward to creating with these beautiful papers and stamps.  Be prepared to see some French on some of my LO's!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

13 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats our very own International Superstar!! They will do well to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Many congratulations Jen. ..and wow, those papers look beautiful, I've never seen anything quite like them before. Keep on creating and showing us what you make with them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done - you're going to be great! The papers look lovely so I'm off to have a nosey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Jen! That sounds sooo exciting and it's not really work if it's fun, right? Enloy! I love your LO too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big big congrats dear Jen.I love Julie´s papers too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go, Jen! Humongous congratulations. They are so lucky to have you on their team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congrats!!!! The two lines are wonderful!! I love the page you made as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! Love both of the collections and can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WWOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am so excited for you Jennifer, this is so totally totally deserved you ahve always had such a keen eye for paper pattern combos and this now goes to prove it!!! yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge congrats on you new DT gig Jennifer! How fantastic! Can't wait to see what you do with all those yummy new papers. Well done and well deserved. :)
    Your little geese layout is just beuatiful. Lovely pic.
    Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...